Friday, September 11, 2009

Separation: Day 80

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had a good therapy session and got to pick up the boys early from after school. I have to work Saturday and after work I have a football game to go to and then a picnic for the football team Sunday. So my weekend is filled up. Might even sneak in a little me time Saturday with a movie or something. Last nights supper with my friend went real well and he even invited his father and step-mother. We had a blast and the kids got along great. As I have been doing in the past couple of weeks I am going to post my Thankful List:

  1. I still have a job.
  2. I have good health.
  3. I have good friends who care for me and check up on me.
  4. All the advice I get from my bloggerfamilia.
  5. My boys throwing up gang signs yesterday in the truck while listening to 95.5 The Beat!
  6. My boys are in good health and good spirits.
  7. I got to spend some time with Grandma P. Monday.
  8. I have next months house payment already. (Please no jinx)
  9. Big John's Dawg House (damn good burger,fries,wings, hell everything)
  10. My wife gave me a half hug.

I hope that everyone has a good weekend and everything goes their way!!! Be safe and be careful!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope your wife doesn't mind me borrowing her words, they touched my heart.

    Take care of yourself and remembering all that you have to be grateful for is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of what you are grateful for is a really good thing. It will help you to start taking responsiblity for your own happiness. Right now, you are stuck in a place where your happiness totally and completely depends on one person...that's a lot of pressure to put on someone...I see you moving from that and finding pleasure in things unrelated to your relationship with your wife. You are on a good path, and I'll say it like everyone else says it: "Hang in there."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to keep track of all the things i am thankful for on my blog, and your list made me think how i should do that again. thank you.

    Novel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww awesome list:) Your boys are so funny. *giggles*
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete