Today was therapy day. I always stop and pick up my sister a Chik-Filet chicken biscuit. When you live with someone rent free you kinda do them any favor they want. So that is my routine every Thursday, therapy then Chik-Filet. I would be going broke if I was still at home because I know that I would buy my wife lunch every Thursday. But....Anyway therapy went good and we touched on somethings other than the marriage. He always wants to know how I am doing and how the boys are doing. He told me today that I should realize now that there is no way to save my marriage. I don't believe that, I didn't feel like arguing but I don't believe that. In some sick way I still hold out hope. I still expect to see her come through the door at my sisters place and tell me to come home. I know I must be high on pain killers and Prozac but hey its my dream. I didn't get much sleep today because my brother and his father-in-law came and cut the grass about 1pm after I got in bed about 11am. WTH!!!!! But the yard looked real good and there is nothing better than the smell of fresh cut grass. I am going to go watch "Gamer" tomorrow night with my brother and my oldest boy. I think he will probably spend the night with me and then I'll take him to the football game Saturday. I am going to post some pictures of the boys later so people can put faces with oldest and youngest boys. I get to work twelve hours Sunday so I will get a pretty decent check next week too. I need it, the house payment comes every month!! So now it is time to list everything that I am thankful for, so.......
- I have a job.
- My boy won his football game last week.
- I got to spend sometime with my boys this week.
- I have been doing better getting out and walking more.
- I actually went shopping for a birthday present (my wife wrapped it).
- I hear from friends and family every week to hang in there.
- I was able to help a friend in need.
- I think I sold my old truck.
- All my friends (bloggers included) and family for helping me out.
- No one at work knows that I am having marital problems.
- A hug I got last night.
- I got a jar of home canned jalapenos. (AKA around here as Jay lap a knows) ;)
Hope everyone has a kick ass weekend!!