Thursday, July 30, 2009

Separation: Day 37

Yesterday I went to therapy and went out to eat with one of my friends. We went to Wild Wings Cafe in Marietta and they had some awesome wings. Plus it was all you can eat so you can't go wrong there. We talked about my situation and about how I should be handling different things. When I fixed my plate of wings and tater tots I snapped a picture and sent it to my sister-in-law and told her to show it to my oldest boy. I knew that it would make his mouth water because he loves wings as much as his dad. She sent me back a message and said that he wanted to know where his wings were and I told him that I would save him some. NOT!! I didn't talk to my wife today or text her because I am trying to give her all the space I can. I talked to her Monday because I had to pick up my oldest for football practice. He was a little slow about getting ready and I asked her if she wanted me to go and she said that was up to me. Which is better than her telling me to go. Football practice went pretty good but my boy didn't have any of his things together and it we were late getting there and they had moved the practice to another field and my son forgot to tell me and we had to book it to get to the other field. The other field is right next to my house so he could just about walk to practice from now on if he wasn't so young. The only bad thing about staying up all day was that I slept real late when I got home. Since my sister has her bed in the living room she can't watch TV or anything when I sleep late. I hate to put her out like that so I told her I wouldn't sleep late like that again. I held it together real good today except till the end right before I got up. I remembered one time before my wife and I got married how she ran and hugged me when she got back. I thought to myself I would probably never see that again. That made me so sad I cried for about twenty minutes. I still really miss her and wish I was back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment