- Unlimited texting! (Without this I would be frigged)
- My boys love their Sweet Daddy!!
- Jericho (late to the game on this one but a good show, anything with Major Dad in it is good)
- Biscuits (sausage, gravy, ham-n-cheese, bacon-n-cheese)
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- My new BFF, she is there to help cheer me up whenever I am down which is a lot!
- A lawyer friend who gave me FREE advice.
- My Sissy Poo (she puts up with her brother and takes up for him and cares for him)
- My oldest made it to the playoffs!!!!
- My BBs.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Separation: Day 129
Last night I took my oldest to football practice on a baseball field so they could practice up into the night because the field had lights. WTH!! He is ten years old. He is not in highschool. Come on people he has to get some sleep and do homework. My youngest and my soon to be ex-wife showed up after his soccer match and watched the rest of his practice. My youngest and his little girlfriend climbed in the truck with me and jammed out. The little girl asked me what I was going to be for Halloween and I told her a worker I reckon. She seen the hard hat and had to try it on with the safety glasses. Then she wanted me to wear it and see if my eyes would cross with the glasses on. They would. Then she wanted to see if hers would cross when she had the glasses on. They did. She was going as Miley Cyrus and my youngest is going as Ben 10. But guess what? The playoff game is on Saturday so neither one of my boys is going to go trick or treating. That has got to suck for them. I have to work tonight and then the rest of the weekend is mine. Woo Hoo. My new BFF is supposed to be cooking something up for us to do so who knows what I will end up into. Here goes my Thankful list: