Tammy at Tammy's Tale gave me an award!! Part of the award I have to divulge seven things about me!! Seven things about myself that I haven't already told you about. Hmmm...might be hard. So here goes my seven things:
- I am the oldest child on both sides of the family. Therefore I was spoiled big time!
- I work at a marble plant in Georgia. We ship to paint, sheet-rock, shingle, plastic, water treatment, chicken feed plants all over the United States. You know the chewing gum you eat? It has marble dust on it. The Tum, Tum, Tums you pop after a big bowl of chili have marble dust in them. Some of the water you drink may be run through some of our marble chips to purify it. The roads you drive on there is marble dust in the paint! So just a short lesson.
- I have been a senior in college since 1995 and am only seven classes shy of a degree in Social Science.
- I set out to be a teacher but couldn't afford to take the time off of work to student teach.
- I have lived in my current house for over two years and have never step foot in the storage building.
- I once got the breaks suspended for the whole high school for throwing a potato up against the wall. Unfortunately for me it stuck. Once I was "outed" I had to apologize before the whole school.
- I call my boys Big Turd and Little Turd, aka the Turdies, or Turd Birds.