- Selling my company stock so I can pay for divorce and refi the house.
- Refi the house so I can tell the ex to sign here, here, here, and here. Now get the fuck out!!
- Get the oil changed in my truck, so I don't have to walk everywhere I go.
- Do some Christmas shopping. With my looks apparently.
- Get my boys for more than a couple of hours.
- Go see my Grandma P. in the nursing home. I mean I am her favorite.
- Do something with my friend before I lose her to the magic of Disney World.
- Take movies back.
- Wash clothes.
- Cook a meal instead of eating out!!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Separation: Day 164
Today I was supposed to go to a court mandated class to learn how to be a parent. I have only been one for ten years now so you would think that I'd have the hang of it by now. That is just my case though I am sure everybody knows somebody that needs this class. First off it is a class that everyone in the state of Georgia has to take when getting a divorce (if they have kids). So it's not like they are questioning my parenting skills they just want my fifty bucks. Just another expense I can chalk up to the soon to be ex. Anyway....I left the house with plenty time to spare to get to the meeting. I had printed directions, GPS, directions from a cop, and a lifeline (my friend was a phone call away). Guess what? I never found the mo-flippin place and I was like majorly pissed. I was looking at myself in the rear view cussing myself for everything I was worth. I actually felt kinda bad when I got done with all that cussing. Because there was several good words I left out!!!! So I missed this date. A hour over there and a hour back. Half tank of gas blowed all to hell and back!! There are so many things I am putting off that when I stop to think about it I get sick.