Friday, December 11, 2009

Separation: Day 171

It's Friday!!! Friday! F.R.I.D.A.Y!! Which don't mean a damn thing to me since I have to work Saturday!! Honestly and truly most my days are like Mondays anyway. That is what I tell everyone that comes in and says "well at least it's Friday". Really? All I know is Mondays now sign your paperwork and have a coke and a smile. :) Nah, not really. But I sure am thinking it. Welp I guess JD is leaving tonight for the Magic Kingdom. Haven't seen her since last Tuesday and I am starting to miss her a wee bit. I've had to work a little OT this week and last week and was informed the other day that we would be open for the rest of the month except for holidays. Which is good because I have five days of vacation left!!! Woo Hoo!! Vacation sucks now because I used to save my days off to be with my wife. Well unbeknownst to me while I was planning my vacations for her she was planning her exit strategy. Phase one: Break his heart and shatter it into a thousand pieces, then grind it in a coffee grinder, make some heartache coffee and use it for an enema. Phase two: blame him for everything and deny, deny, deny. Phase three: get a divorce and take him for half what he makes a month. Give her a big Borat SUCCESS!! I'm not bitter, really I'm not. ;p Without further pause here is a thankful list:

  1. Not getting laid off for Christmas.
  2. Going to watch old Christmas movies with JD.
  3. G Force (got to watch that with my boys while the ex was out)
  4. Steak fingers with mashed potatoes and gravy!! Awesome meal!!
  5. Sweet Tea (for you Yankees that is tea with sugar in it) :)
  6. West Wing DVD complete series my brother sent me from Iraq!!
  7. Got to see Micah this week, he was testy but cute.
  8. Went to church and didn't burst into flames.
  9. My kick ass cell phone
  10. OT

1 comment: