Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Month: WTH!!!

Where has all the time gone? No one can tell me. Things are going pretty good, and they have been for a while now. I am still losing weight (now @ 93 lbs gone), still getting to work overtime, and enjoying my time with the boys. We went and seen Iron Man II this past weekend and it was AWESOME!!!! The trip was as much for me as it was for them. My youngest's ball games are over and my oldest only has about three more games left. There will be little down time because my oldest will start middle school football practice early into summer break. He had a little taste of what it was going to be like a couple of weeks ago. It didn't scare him off so that is a major plus. Like I said things seem to be going better. I have also been able to put a pair of khaki pants on!! SCORE!! That was like my first major goal to wear something besides jogging pants. I mean the mafia garb doesn't look that bad but hey a man has to look good every once and a while!! I hope everyone is doing good and everything is going their way!! Will post longer one later just wanted everyone to know I was alive and well!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for khakis! And 93 lbs!! Holy weight loss Batman! You must be feeling the freedom of no longer carrying those 93 lbs around! :) Keep up the stellar work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. GO YOU!

    "Success is a journey, not a destination."

    You inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. great job! How did you lose this much weight? I am on the Master Cleanse for three days now and it is working quite well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Papa Shane! How are you? I hope you and the boys are doing swell. I took a writing leave of absence as well. You're missed. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete